At our monthly Las Vegas WooCommerce Meetup, I was asked about what specific plugins I use for all projects. Usually eCommerce projects are very distinct from each other. I then went to re-visit the back end of the most popular sites I built to see what did they have in common as far as plugins.
So, in fact I do use a few plugins that I highly recommend in every store I build. They are not required but if you want go next level they could help a lot your ROI. These are plugins that no matter the business requirements I always install them and I will be reviewing them in my next posts:
Most Popular Plugins Used on Woocommerce Sites
- WooCommerce Domination;
- WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration;
- WooCommerce Print Invoice & Delivery Note;
- WooCommerce WishList;
- WooCommerce Cart Add-ons;
- WooCommerce Checkout Add-ons;
- WooCommerce Cart Notices;
- WooCommerce Cart Reports;
- WooCommerce Product Review Pro;
- WooCommerce Social Login;
- Follow Ups
- WP Better Emails;
- Category Order and Taxonomy Terms Order;
- Simple 301 Redirects;
- iThemes Security Pro;
- Customize Login and BackEnd for WooCommerce;
- Yoast WooCommerce SEO.
It’s worth mentioning that every project I also have to install at least one payment gateway and shipping/courier plugin(s). But the selected plugin will depend on the business rules and goals.
I also want to make clear that these plugins aren’t magical and will not make your store profitable by themselves. You will need a lot of hard work, keep the pace and master them to take the most they offer.
Do you have favorite eCommerce plugins? What are they?