Thanks for visiting the website review landing page.
Who’s Emanuel Costa? And Why I should let him help me review my website?
I am a professional website builder with over 23 years of experience building websites. First site I’ve made there was only 250 in the whole word wide web, that was 1993. Since then I have being supporting global brands for decades with a focus on improving lead generation, online sales and acquisitions, increasing website unique visitors and time on site, as well as reducing bounce rates, I achieve client/site users desired actions by measuring online profitability and monitoring growth.
I have work on hundreds of websites of all sizes and industries. Here’s a list of some of the latest work I have done in 2016:
- https://www.promostaffing.net (Staffing company)
- http://www.stylehausdesign.com (Interior design firm)
- https://lealpublisher.com (Online bookstore)
- https://autoinsuranceofficials.com (Landing page for auto insurance)
- https://wsopsop.com (School of Online Poker)
- https://online-people-lookup.com (People background check)
- https://custommotorcycles.info (Motorcycle enthusiasts)
- http://rimsdealer.com (Online Retailer of custom car wheels)
What’s included in the website review?
I have 3 website review options for you to choose below. On all of them I will do technical analysis on:
- Page load performance (speed);
- Semantical content;
- SEO improvements;
- Content strategy, identity and goals;
- Navigation, accessibility and usability.
The difference among the review options are the level of in depth analysis made manually by me on your website, your competitors sites and the recommended actions to improve your own site by level of effort.